Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Zaycon beef and more event!!!!

If you have not checked out Zaycon you need to!!!! I love getting my fresh meat from there to prepackage and freeze in packag sizes suited for my family!! Currently in WA they are doing Hickory Smoked Bacon, Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets*frozen*, and Alaskan True Cod Fillets*frozen*, and fresh ground beef that is 93%/7%. Be Sure to order soon as these events sell out fast!! And if you aren't in Washington you still should check out for your area as Zaycon has now gone national!! I can't say enough about how wonderful this meat is!! (I have their chicken breast in the Crockpot right now!!!)

To sign up go here, set up your account and look around your region!!!



To sign up go https://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf14079, set up your account and look around your region!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment