Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fekkai Buzz Agent Review





I was so excited to be selected to do a review of Fekkai shampoo and conditioner by buzz agent!! When I got the kit I was so excited to see the size of the shampoo and conditioner bottles as well as the fact they sent samples of other variates and cream to hand out to my friends!! I thought it was super neat that they included a history of the company as well as the DVD. One of my gf told me shes loyal to them but they are pricey.

The variety I got was the glossing version of the Fekkai line. This is the description of it
Shine-enhancing shampoo infused with pure olive oil extract which gently cleanses and adds luster to normal or dull hair.

And it did just that!!! It seems though the bottle was small I don't have to use as much shampoo!! It threw me off the first time as I put a ton in my hair the first time!! I kinda like that it doesn't lather like normal but again really threw me off. The smell is amazing!! I love how this shampoo smells so wonderful!!!!

The conditioner is extremely different. I read another review today that says you are supposed to comb your hair out while the conditioner is in. So I am gonna try that tonight. One thing I have definitely noticed is that i have a slight curl to my hair. Well with this shampoo and conditioner I have had full out curls on my hair!! Its been crazy but of course only the underside (Will admit I have slightly special hair sometimes!!!)

The only thing I wish was that the buzz sample had come with coupons. I will be watching for this item to go on sale or deals online but it won't be a product I can afford on a regular basis. So thankful to have gotten the opportunity to try this product from buzz agent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment