Thursday, November 10, 2011

Old Navy Crowdap Coat Sample

If you haven't checked out Crowdtap I highly recommend that you do check out the site and get signed up!! You can register and crowdtap will reward you for giving your opinions and give as well as donating part of your earnings to a charity of your choice!!!


Generic125x125


Part of the crowdtap sample was to research the coats at http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=55474 to decided on a coat that we liked to try on at the store.

This was the coat I had my heart set on before we went to the store! http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=74686&vid=1&pid=885880&scid=885880012 However this coat wasn't in store and we were told that it was only available online.


We got to the store (Was so excited I got to go shopping with my bestie Alicia!!!!) I had a coupon for any free coat for me and a friend!! We tried on so many coats it was so much!! We both ended up getting the same coat but different colors we both love our coats!!!

This is me and my coat!!!
And my bestie Alicia in her coat!!!




Both of these coats were $60 and we got these totally free!!!!!!! I bet your are asking why you haven't joined crowd tap???? I have earned $23 on the site in the past four months for amazon by just click on things and discussing.

Generic125x125



















2 comments:

  1. Jenny that is awesome, I just joined a few weeks ago and I love crowdtap, hopefully I will get to sample some free things too.

    ReplyDelete