Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Buzz Agent Burts Bees Review



I was recently selected to review and sample by the Buzz agent site the Burts Bees natural lines!! In my sample kit I got a full size bottle of face wash and a smaller sample of the lotion that accomponies it in the burst be line!! A little bit about these products


This soap-free facial cleaner is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying or causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
  • Contains Quillaja, which is extracted from the bark of the Soapbark tree and provides a natural foaming lather
  • Contains Yucca, a desert plant high in saponins, which have traditionally been used in cleansing
  • Costs $9.99
This face wash really worked!!! I was very hestiant because the first ingredient is water. It is slightly runny but does a great job. The only thing i would change is to maybe put some kind of natural explofiant in it to give a deep scrub but for an overall cleaning it was very light and left you skin feeling soft!! As well as that it didn't seem to allow my face to get oily like some washes do.

My husband even tried this product (as I left it in the shower) and loved it. He works for KFC so oily skin is pretty much almost a given for him because of how much he sweats and working with actual oil. He said his face felt refreshed not tingly like with the other face washes and his skin felt soft to!!

Sensitive Daily Moisturizer

This all day, nourishing moisturizer is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. Also, it:

  • Contains Rice Extract to moisturize
  • Contains Aloe to soothe
  • Is Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores)
  • Costs $14.99

I actually don't need moisturizer on my face so I used this on parts of my leg. As a jogger and really active person I have had some dry patches appear from wearing my capris in the chill. Well this has seem to help stop those dry patches that had been appearing to clear up!!!

Overall way impressed with the campign!! All of the people I gave samples to were so excited to try the product as they already love the burts bee line and the coupon for them was icing on the cake!! many already had plans for products they wanted to use it on!!! Or to try a new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment