Monday, May 23, 2011

My new baby trend sit and stand!!!

So we have always had a double stroller since I had my middle son now three almost four. Well the regular Graco Duo Glider is AMAZING but BULKY!! It takes up the whole trunk of my caravan (Oh how i miss the trunk of my Pontiac Montana:() Michael aslo was not found of just sitting in the back. So we decided to look for something different. And I think we found the perfect fit for him!! We got this stroller (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Trend-Tag-a-long-LT-Tandem-Stroller-Red-Rock/13376710) and tested it! I put it together in less then 5 minutes. All i had to do was pop in wheels the tray and canopy!! Easy!!! And we were off!! The best part my three year old little man couldn't undo the seat belt!!!

DD in front is almost two.

This is looking down on the stroller with the kids



Michael was pushing the girls. My tall six year old was able to sit comfortably!!

And we got all three kids in!! The platform Michael is standing on flips up on the basket so when both wanted to walk it flipped right up (It was noisy with no feet on it but way simple!!)

And the best part look how thin it is!! We did a 2.33 mile walk today with it no problems!! All three kids road it (Though it probably isn't supposed to be that way)

2 comments:

  1. SO glad the stroller is exactly what you needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're is smaller than mine! Maybe I need another new stroller too... I totally want A Joovy Ultralight... but might stick with Baby Trend since I COULD put all 3 kids on it pretty easily...

    ReplyDelete