Tuesday, May 3, 2011

L'Oreal One Sweep Eye Shadow and Double Extend Eye Illumenator Mascara

I was so excited to receive this Bzz Agent campaign!! It couldn't have come at a better time. Just last week my husband and I went to Hawaii for a company trip. I am not normally a full out makeup girl but I told him I would to be "girly". We had nice dinners and meetings to attend.


I opted to start the girly routine before I went to Hawaii. I typically will wear mascara and that is it.

So the eye shadow was very easy to use!! All I did was sweep it on the brush and then over my eyes very simple and easy to do!! However it wasn't a color combo that worked for me. I would love to see this in a different type of color but the idea behind it was amazing!!

How ever the mascara!! OMG I never thought i would be a woman to rave about a mascara but this one is just amazing!!! I never understood what the whole separate and extend crap meant but man this stuff does it!! I have gotten so many compliments on it and I even went and got two more tubes of it to have in case this one runs out or I loose it. Its clearly labeled one and two which for me the clueless and ditzy was great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment