Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Rite Aid mini binder



This is the "guts" of my inch store binder for Rite Aid but all my little ones are basically the same. The pencil pouches i use to put a transaction worth of coupons and list in. This way pencil pouch one is trans one. Pencil pouch two is trans two, etc. I shop with little ones so this helps keep organized in store. It takes more time but i am less flustered when its done like this as I am not digging for this or that. This was taken after my Saturday purge So they were empty for filling. Also when we had the flu books all flu books were in one pouch. I do this with Safeway BIG TIME as well. Then I sometimes use an empty one in store to put coupons for items I picked up. Again keeps everything grouped so my hands are free for grabbing the stinkers running from me.

I am ups poor now but that week I was rich. I sort the closest expiration at the top. The bottom right corner will always be the further out expiration. I think that was my $20 reward, then the $5 was a replacement, next in front was monthly ups, and then the top was the weekly. They are clipped and sorted by expiration/dollar amount.


This is my raincheck page. I put the raincheck in a baseball holder with the coupons for the deal needed. (If applicable). Not really much sorting to it? This is the most rainchecks i have had at one time before so it looked good for the picture as well!!




I already pulled my expired vvs but I clip those after I print and put them in the own baseball page.


I have a big folder (the purple thing at the back) that holds my weekly ad and SCR book.

Then behind that is a page protector with the Corporate coupon policy.













No comments:

Post a Comment