Wednesday, March 16, 2011


1 French bread $.90 (bakery markdown)
1 dorittos $2.50
1 Spactulas 3 ct $2.50
was $5
1 Shower Curtain liner $5.96
4 Pizzas $6.68 <- She didn't want to do the price match cause the math was to hard was on sale at Summit 3/$5. I just said do them for $1.67 and we can call it good? She agreed
Shelf price was $3.98
-2 $1.50/2 IP from facebook
1 Shredded Lettuce $1.50
1 Secret Clinical Deodorants $2.47
-$2 Secret coupon
4 Satin Care $7.88
-4 $1/1 Insert coupon
1 Kleenex $1.57
-$2 Catilina from safeway
1 Reach Floss $.97
-$2 reach floss catilina from safeway
6 Purex $5.82
-6 $1/1 Insert Purex coupons
-$10 RR
Tax $2.53
Total $12.28

The cashier was hesitant to do a coupon with a price match. And was refusing the catilina coupons. She got the CSM she hadn't seen the coupon policy. She informed the cashier they do the coupons on a price match. And sure enough those scanned. None of my cats would scan but she had the cashier do a vendor coupon for them. While the CSM and I were chatting I watched the cashier wrote accepted because XX said I had to. I told her I completely understood why the cashier was hesitant and the CSM kept my policy so she could investigate and thanked me for having it on hand and not demanding it existed.


And I also picked up three site to store orders while there. Earned four points on the dollar on them and it counted towards three purchases for my $20 gift card!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment