Monday, December 13, 2010

What'S Cheap Today


As part of the Bzz Agent community i had the opportunity to participate in a campgain for a site called Whats Cheap Today!

My favorite part of the site is it has all the hot deals grouped into store catergorys! My new favorite online store is amazon so this site was an awesome on Cyber Monday. I ended up not getting anything (did to much damage at Wal-Mart Black Friday) but it was fun watching the site and still is.

It is so hard to keep up with all the deals on line these days especially in this holiday season. This site I feel has done a great job of finding deals, sharing the deals, and best of all keeping it very user friendly!! Even the sub-category breakdowns makes it even better (I like to over buy for my kids :))

No comments:

Post a Comment