Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Factor Tree




We signed up for a free month offer at the Factor Tree through Bzz Agent. I totally loved the fact that they had a program for my kindergartner to do. She sat down did the test did an activity (I had to help her because she can't read yet). I received an email from Factor tree saying she took a test and did a set of activities. We did it again the net day she loved it felt like a big girl using the computer to do her home work.


I am kinda disappointed us being a busy family an don the go i never received reminder emails from Factor tree to have her come back to keep doing activities. I am very impressed with the site itself but would find reminder emails very helpful!!! Will be a site i will keep in mind when she is older and able to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment