Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sc Johnson Bzz Campaign


This was what all my kit came with. I LOVE some of the products to start with so I was WAY pumped!! I had not tried the Glade candles, the Glad Oil thing, and the Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaners.

The Glade candles i really was unsure of if i would like it. I am normally a fruit candle or baking candle kinda person. I must say I was pleasantly surprised by that scent was light and airy and not overwhelming. Was just the right amount and pleasant to smell.

The lemon pledge i have always used this product and love it!!! It does such an amazing job even with all my little ones residue left on furniture.

The scrubbing bubbles foam shower cleaner has quickly become a favorite cleaner in my house. I got this last year at target and LOVE it!! It does an amazing job of cutting through any dirt residue in the tub or build up. With hubby's job in fast food lots of gunk comes off him this cuts right through it!!!

The Scrubbing Bubbles toilet bowl cleaners were fantastic and super handy!!! I was way impressed!!!!

The glade scented oil I didn't get to try as i didn't have a warmer for it.


Overall WAY impressed with the quality of the products put out by SC Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment