Thursday, September 30, 2010

Safeway 9/30

Quick trip. Cat machines were down. I bought three cards but just realized there is only two on my reciept. UGH this store is bugging me with not ringing stuff in right. Now it truely ticks me off cause they made copies of my reciept and going to think i did something dishonest. But I showed all three cards to the manager, cashier, and customer service. This was after i had gone for a raincheck for the stuff they messed up yesterday. They gave a $5 gift card for it not printing. Took about 15 minutes i didn't have running to pick up ds from school.


4 Betty Crocker potatoes $3.96
-4 $.50 E-coupons
-2 $.50/2 peelies
2 Cards $3.98 -> Shoulda been a third one
1 book stamps $8.80
-$3 ONYO
Tax $.37
Total $11.11

Got back $5 gift card cause i had three cards to get the $5 cat and didn't catch they only rang up two.

No comments:

Post a Comment