Sunday, February 28, 2010

Albertsons 02/28





Four transactions total oop $31.95 Coupon savings $51.25 Total Savings $91.69 and i still have $10 onyo. Messed up and did calculating at home with wrong prices or i would have gotten different items for lower oop.

Trans one
3 chinet Plates $5.97
1 Dt Pepsi 2 ltr $1
Total $6.97
-3 $1 Chinet IP
-$3 Twice the value
Total $1.34
Total coupon Savings $6
Total Savings $12.49

Trans 2
4 Orchard Juice $5.16
2 Ore ida Steam and Mash $5.98
4 Waffles $6.76
Total $17.9
- 2 $1 Ore Ida IPs
-$1/2 Juice IP
-$3 Twice the value
Total $11.90
Recieved Back $10 ONYO
Total coupons $6
Total Savings $13.6

Trans 3
3 Jose Ole $14.97
1 Bagel Bits $1.99
1 Redbaron Singles $3.49
4 Hot Pockets $10
1 Waffle $1.69
Total $35.41
-3 $1 Jose Ole $1/1
- $.75 red baraon
-4 $.75 Hot pockets Side shots
-$3 Twice the Value
-$10 ONYO From Trans #2
Total $12.39
Recieved $10 ONYO
Coupons total 19.75
Total Savings 28.71


Trans 4
4 Dryers $11.96
4 Orchard Juice $5.16
1 Red Baron $3.49
1 Side shot $2.5
Total 23.11
-4 $1 Dryers
-$1/4 Orchard Juice
-.75 Side Shot
-.75 Red baron singles
-$3 Twice the Value
-$10 ONYO Trans 3
Total 6.30
Total Copuons $19.5
Total Savings $36.89

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! I just saw your comment from Fab. Frugal's website and it linked me to your blog. Yes, fun to find another Tacoma couponer :)
    I too prefer the Military Rd. Albertson's although it's also the closest to my house. We live in Parkland but do most of our daily stuff in Puyallup, so I'll stop at the Canyon one quite often. I like that store for the sake that they run out much fast than the Spanaway store and I can get rain checks :) Not to mention I can hit Albertson's, Safeway, Wags, and the Dollar Store (for my newspapers) all within half a mile!
    I'm really impressed with your blog and your shopping trips. I've always been a bargain hunter but just recently got into the "game" side of it with matching deals, promos, coupons, etc. I'm finding that it's a bit harder than I thought and I am spending way too much time planning out my shopping trips. I rely totally on other people's blogs (fab. frugal, NW Thrifty mom, coupon project, etc) to help me plan my trips, but I still feel like I'm spending too much time piecing transactions & coupons together. I'd love to hear/see how you do it.
    Being a stay at home mom myself, I too see this as my "job" - mainly just seeing how far I can make my budget stretch. So this week I was really excited about the Albertson's deals, but after I hit the Wag's deals and Safeway (both trips didn't go quite as planned), I won't have enough in my budget to go crazy at Albertson's :( But I am starting to get confused on what is ending Tuesday and what is starting Wednesday. We get paid on Friday so if there are parts of the sale that I can hold off on, I'd much rather do that! :)
    I'm also finding that I need to prioritize my stockpile....if I already have body wash stocked up, even though it's a great deal, I need eggs instead this week! Learning as I go!
    Thanks for connecting and sharing your blog! :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete